Monday, July 31, 2017

Infinity by Jus Accardo | Review

28220742Title: Infinity
Author: Jus Accardo
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Release Date: November 1, 2016
Source: Netgalley

Nobody said being the daughter of an army general was easy. But when her dad sends a teenage subordinate to babysit her while he's away... That's taking it a step too far.
Cade, as beautiful as he is deadly, watches Kori with more than just interest. He looks at her like he knows her very soul. And when he saves her from a seemingly random attack, well, that's when things get weird.
Turns out, Kori's dad isn't just an army general-he's the head of a secret government project that has invented a way to travel between parallel dimensions. Dimensions where there are infinite Koris, infinite Cades... and apparently, on every other Earth, they're madly in love.
Falling for a soldier is the last thing on Kori's mind. Especially when she finds herself in a deadly crossfire, and someone from another Earth is hell-bent on revenge...

**Thanks so much to the publisher for allowing me to read this in exchange for an honest review!**

THIS BOOK WAS AWESOME. I'm a sucker for parallel dimension books, and I ate this one right up. Tie in a romance that always ends poorly in different worlds, and you've got me hooked.

Accardo completely got my attention in this book. Kori is definitely one of my favorite protagonists of all time. She's freaking hilarious and literally always says what's on her mind, no matter the outcome. I gotta hand it to her--she's ballsy. I loved it. Plus, the romance was awesome. I loved both Cade and Noah, though I may have liked Cade a little more. 

If you're a lover of parallel dimensions like me, then definitely give this one a try. You honestly won't regret it.

I know that for sure I can't wait to read book two. Luckily I read this one and have an ARC of book two waiting for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!