Monday, May 22, 2017

GUESS WHO'S BACK


Hey guys! So, I never actually took a hiatus from my blog, but I was so busy during my first year of college to the point where I didn't know where/how to fit in my blog into my daily schedule. I'm hoping that it will change next year, but seriously, college is hard work!

However, I'm hoping to get working on the blog again! I've got a whole bunch of reviews planned for the books that I did read throughout the school year, because I did read a few! I look forward to getting back into blogging!

5 comments:

  1. Great to see you back online and blogging again! Looking forward to seeing your new content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your first year was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Krystianna!! I was also in my first year of university and I completely understand; my schedule was crazy! I'm hoping I'll get a better handle on everything next year. in any case, I'm looking forward to reading your posts :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Welcome back, Krystianna. Can't wait to read those reviews. <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!