Monday, May 29, 2017

A Long Awaited Book Haul

I know it's been a while since I posted a book haul, but honestly it's because I haven't gotten any new books! That changed this week, however, since I went online to Netgalley. I just had to see all the new books since I haven't been in the book world for a while. I found a whole bunch of great new titles that I'm excited for!

I've also been spending a whole lot of time marathoning Skins instead of reading books. I started watching it two weeks ago and I'm already on season five. If you've never watched it, you definitely should. It's a lot darker than all those normal teenage drama shows.

Netgalley:
329692353515730132470593
The Evaporation of Simon Snow by Mary Weber
I'm Not in the Band by Amber Garza
Coming up for Air by Miranda Kenneally

299606753247061129414576
Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller
Follow Me Back by A.V. Geiger
Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormshee

284733813225991127426044
Waste of Space by Gina Damico
First We Were IW by Alexandra Sirowy
Nyxia by Scott Reintgen

For Review:
31450696
What Goes Up by Katie Kennedy

Thanks so much to all the awesome publishers! What books have you gotten recently?


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Mask of Shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretties. I have read a few of those, but one I really wanted was Tash Hearts Tolstoy. I hope it comes to my library.
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many incredible books here! I am reading Coming up for Air soon, as well. I just love those summery Miranda Kenneally books. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!