Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography | Mini Review

24848328Title: Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography
Author: Neil patrick Harris, David Javerbaum, Antony Hare
Publisher: Three Rivers Press
Release Date: September 15, 2015
Edition: Paperback
Source: Blogging for Books

Seeking an exciting read that puts the "u" back in "aUtobigraphy"? Look no further than Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography! In this entertaining and innovative memoir, Neil Patrick Harris shares intimate and hilarious series about everything from his early days in LA, life on the How I Met Your Mother set, secrets from backstage at award shows, and family life with David, Harper, and Gideon. In a fresh spin on the typical celebrity narrative, he lets you, the reader, choose which path you want him to follow. All this plus magic tricks, cocktail recipes, embarrassing pictures from his time as a child actor, and even a closing song!

**I got this book for free in exchange for an honest review.**

I have been a fan of Neil Patrick Harris ever since I got the chance to watch How I Met Your Mother many years ago. It instantly became my favorite television show, so I was excited to be able to read more about him in an autobiography form!

I don't know about you, but I've always been a fan of those books as a kid that let you choose your own adventure. I think that's what made this autobiography so interesting. You actually got to make choices that chose what parts of the autobiography you read and in what order. I thought that was so awesome! I've never read an autobiography like that.

I really liked learning more about Neil and it even touched a bit on How I Met Your Mother. I'll for sure be recommending this book to many people!


4 comments:

  1. Love the approach to this autobiography. I've been a fan of the choose your own adventure books too. Will be looking into this one. Thanks for sharing your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Neil Patrick Harris! This sounds like a great book. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to read this so bad when it first came out, but then didn't end up getting a copy till I signed up for a Blogging for Books website. Now I can't get anymore books on there till I read and blog about this one. I need to do it soon I guess. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty much a fan of his because of How I Met Your Mother as well, so I am curious to see what this one is about. I also want to see him play as Olaf in The Series of Unfortunate Events soon! I'm glad you could enjoy this one, and I think I might read it now!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!