Saturday, December 24, 2016

Book Haul (September-December)


Hey guys! I haven't done a book haul in the longest time. I have been super busy and actually haven't even purchased many books until a few weeks ago when I finally made it to the book store. Other than that, I did get sent a few books in the mail from publishers, and also got some books for review from Netgalley. Here's what I got the past few months!

Purchased:
2923629928448287
Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (already read this one and LOVED IT)
Replica by Lauren Oliver

From publishers/Netgalley:
300389772989448027827203
Nowhere Near You by Leah Thomas (Bloomsbury)
Everyday Magic by Emily Albright (Thank you so much to Bethany!)
Frost Blood by Elly Blake (Little Brown)

2826040228815309
The Song Rising by Samantha Shannon (Bloomsbury. I can't wait to read this one! I love this series.)
Pick Me Up by Adam J. Kurtz (Penguin Random House)

31020402
Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves (Random House Children's)

From the library:
1733296974023937263429
The 100 by Kass Morgan 
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer

22692740
Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin

All of the books that I got from the online library were audiobooks. I had never listened to audiobooks before, but for some reason they've all I've been listening to lately!

What books have you gotten recently? 

15 comments:

  1. OMG. ALL of these books look good!! I'm excited to see what you think of them! And don't feel bad like AT ALL because I've been a total slacker in the book department so I'm sure you've read more books than I have in the past four months. ;) just keep chuggin' soooo excited to see what you think about them, love!♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh The Song Rising! I can't wait to read that one. Really looking forward to Gemina too; I loved Illuminae but have been putting off the sequel, have decided I'm just going to take the plunge and start it. Great haul, and I'm glad you've been enjoying audiobooks lately! I've still never listened to one (I vaguely remember one from when I was a young child, but that's it.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these books look great! I still need to get around to reading Gemina. And I loved the Nightshade trilogy (well... the last book not so much) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh nice! I loooved the Nightshade Trilogy! It was so fun! I still need to read the last one that was a sort of spinoff from the trilogy! Though the extensive time away will probably be the death of my understanding anything! I loved Frostblood and Gemina too! I still need to read Replica! But wow! What a great haul this week! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, I have to be honest - I was expecting heaps and heaps of books! That's really not too bad, for four months. I am excited to read Blood Rose Rebellion! I preferred the blue cover, but the new white one is cool too. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy holidays, Krystianna. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I can't wait to read Gemina and I thought Replica was pretty good. And I LOVE the cover of Nightshade (and Wolfsbane for that matter). I'm a huge fan of The 100 so I really should read the books...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to start watching The 100 as it sounds pretty good. I have to get watching more TV and films next year but with all the reading I need to do, it is going to be pretty hard to fit it all in! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! Symptoms of Being Human is a great book! I was pretty impressed with it since it's a debut and I'm looking forward to what Jeff Garvin does next. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those books all look good. I like the TV show The 100, but never read the books. Have a great week and holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love reading book haul posts! It makes me feel like I went book browsing with you! I just received a ton of books for Christmas and I also received Gemina. I can't wait to start the series. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh you're going to love Gemina!! It's so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of good stuff. Replica is one I want to read as it is in an usual format. Happy reading ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replica is such an interesting concept (flip-able book!) I have a library copy and I'm really looking forward to starting it, and to hearing what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you enjoy all of these reads! I absolutely loved The Symptoms of Being Human myself, and I have heard a lot of good things about Gemina as well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!