Friday, December 23, 2016

Baby It's Cold Outside Update (& Bingo!)


I'm back again today with some updates on the Baby It's Cold Outside Read-a-thon. I've read a lot so far!

Here's what I've successfully read: 
Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
Tandem by Anna Jarzab
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Most of The 100 by Kass Morgan (by midnight tonight I'll for sure have this one finished!)

There was also a bingo challenge for today so I thought I'd show you guys what I've successfully done!


I was so close to getting a bingo! Tandem is kind of silvery, but I don't think it's silvery enough to be counted as a silver/grey cover because it is slightly blue, too. :(


1 comment:

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!