Saturday, December 17, 2016

Baby It's Cold Outside Readathon


So, while visiting blogs today, I came across this awesome read-a-thon! Since I haven't been reading that much lately, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to jump back into the blogosphere and the reading world. Without further ado, here's what I'm hoping to read!

This read-a-thon is hosted by Read. Sleep. Repeat.

On day 7 there is a bingo challenge, so I just planned out a book for every square and we will see what happens!

A sci-fi: Fear by Michael Grant
Last in series: Light by Michael Grant
sweater on cover (I have a few options for this): Made You Up by Francesca Zappia, Girl Online by Zoe Sugg, The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Blue Cover: Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (Just read this one today!
2016 Debut: The Girl From Everywhere by Helen Heilig
Illustrated cover: Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
Published in 2016: Replica by Lauren Oliver
Mystery/Thriller: The Girl With All The Gifts
Fantasy: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Romance:  Everyday Magic by Emily Albright
First in series: Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Paranormal/Horror: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen
White Cover: Bumped by Megan McCafferty
Silver/Grey cover: Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Historical: The Diviners by Libba Bray
Hat, gloves, or scarf on cover: My True Love Gave to Me by Various Authors
LGBTQIA+ MC: Ask the Passengers by A.S. King
#OWNVOICES: To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
"Winter" in title: Winter Town by Stephen Emond 
Black cover: Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
"Cold" in the title: The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
Novella: Never Never by Colleen Hoover


Are you participating in this readathon? What are you reading?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you've put down a lot! I've just planned for 3. You have some good ones on the list too, can't wait to read Gemina myself. The girl with all the gifts was one of this year's favorites for me, so I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A readathon sounds like a great way to get back into reading! I plan to try The Raven Boys early next year now that my library finally has all the ebooks. I also plan to try Carry On and would like to read The Diviners but am not sure if I'll actually get to that one lol. Good luck with the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krystianna,
    I like the books you picked for this readathon! A lot of them are on my TBR, too. Carry On is one of my favorites. Hope you enjoy it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!