Saturday, December 24, 2016

Baby It's Cold Outside Read-a-Thon Wrap Up (Day 7)


I ended up reading five books in total for this readathon, which I'm pretty impressed with! I had gone quite a few months without really reading much, so I think that I definitely met my goals in this readathon because I finally got back into reading! Here's what I read:

Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (5 stars, of course)
Tandem by Anna Jarzab (2 stars, I think I had too high of hopes for this one)
The 100 by Kass Morgan (4 stars)
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (3 stars)
Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin (4 stars)

My ratings were a little all over the place for these books, as you can see. My reviews for all of these will be coming up in the next month! 

Overall, I'm really glad that I participated in this readathon. It made me want to participate in more in the future!

Did you do this readathon? Did you meet your goals?

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to read The 100. Maybe next year? Would you highly, highly recommend it? Thanks. // paper boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is The 100 the novel the TV show is based on? And I really, really need to get to both Illuminae and Gemina!!
    Happy Holidays, Krystianna :)
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really should have joined a holiday read-a-thon this year! I am really needing to read Illuminae and Gemina soon. I am so glad that you were able to get some reading accomplished through the challenge. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you did not do too badly! Five books is really good! I liked Gemina (I like your note in parenthesis, hehe), though I admit, I didn't love it as much as I loved Illuminae. I am sure book three will blow us away though. :D

    Happy holidays, Krystianna!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!