Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Top Ten Shows I Want to Binge on Netflix

Hey guys! Today's theme is TV related, so I thought that I'd do the top ten shows that I want to watch on Netflix! Let's get started!

source

Gotham // So, I'm a huge superhero fan and I'm pretty sure that you're going to see tons of superhero shows that I HAVEN'T watched on this list. Anyway, this one is all about James Gordon who is basically trying to avenge the murder of Bruce Wayne's parents so that sounds pretty awesome.


source
Scandal // There's just something about shows with lawyers that I absolutely love. How To Get Away With Murder, anyone?


source
The Flash // So I don't know if this one should count since I've seen the first episode. However, I really liked it and I don't know why I haven't continued yet!

source
Heroes // I love that this one is basically everyday people who find out that they have powers. 

source
Agents of Shield // Okay, so I'm a huge Marvel fan, yet I haven't checked this one out.

source
Arrow // WHY HAVE I NOT WATCHED THIS.

source
Sense 8 // This one is a Netflix original that honestly looked so interesting.


source
Friends // This is another one that I've technically started, though it was over a year ago. I've only seen about 4 episodes. However, there are always references to this show and I never get them because I don't know the show!

source
Daredevil // Since Deadpool was rated MA and it was amazing, I definitely want to check out Daredevil.

source
Jessica Jones // I just realized that I have tons of Netflix originals on here. ANYWAYS. This one sounds pretty interesting and I have a friend who really enjoyed it.

What Netflix shows do you want to watch?

7 comments:

  1. It's funny, the superhero TV shows rarely ever held me attention as well as the movies, but I do like Gotham a lot! I tired all the CW's shows but none ever did much keep me watching. Oddly though, I did really like Birds of Prey from many years past. Ironically another sort of Batman show.

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, why have you not watched Arrow yet?! lol My husband and I just finished watching season 3 of Arrow on Netflix last night. Friends is a great show to binge! We finished binging The Office last week or so. On Netflix this fall I need to watch/catch up with Reign, The Originals and Sleepy Hollow. :0) Have fun watching the shows!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I forget Daredevil? I love that show. Watch it right away. Sense 8 was really good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am a HUGE superhero fan too so I've seen Gotham, Flash, Arrow, Daredevil AND Jessica Jones AND I RECOMMEND THEM ALL!! YES. They are all awesome - not to mention addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arrow and The Flash are both amazing! (Despite its darker themes, I love the former best though the latter is a nice counterpart for those who prefer lighter superhero stories.) I started Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, but haven't finished it. Ah, well. Just another show I can add to my have-as-yet-to-finish-watching list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I haven't watched Gotham either! I really need to though and I need to catch up on Flash and Arrow. I looooove Daredevil and Jessica Jones. Watch those ASAP. TRUST ME. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. We have created an infographic for you to have a handy guide on the October releases of Netflix this month. Get ready to hop into your bed and enjoy watching multiple episodes of these Netflix Shows to Binge-Watch This October 2016

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!