Sunday, September 18, 2016

Meet Ronyell! | Blogger Interviews

Hey guys! Today I'm featuring Ronyell from Rabbit Ears Book Blog. 

------

1. What's your favorite book and why? What song would you use to capture the essence of your favorite book?
Ooh boy, this is a toughie!  I would have to say my most favorite book of all time would be "The Fool and the Flying Ship" by Eric Metaxas!  The song I would use to capture the essence of this book would be "X-Defect" by BIS!

2. What is your dream career?
My dream career would be to start a business where I would sell books and do fashion clothing in the same type of store!

3. Where do you want to travel to?
There are so many places that I would love to travel to and they are Japan, France, Jamaica and Spain!


4. If you could have your own friend squad made up of book characters, which characters would you choose to be part of the squad?
I would choose: Harry Potter, Katniss, Peter Rasputin (Colossus), Kitty Pryde, Ororo (Storm), Logan (Wolverine) and Augustus Waters!


5. What's your favorite TV show? Movie?
My favorite TV shows are The Flash and Steven Universe and my favorite movies are The Avengers, the Lion King and The Nightmare Before Christmas!


6. You finally got your invite to Hogwarts! Which house do you get sorted into and who do you befriend?
I would be sorted into Gryffindor and be friends with Hermoine!


7. What song do you wish could be turned into a novel?
Street Symphony by Monica would be a pretty interesting song to turn into a novel!


8. Which TV series or movie do you wish could be continued through a book series?
I possibly wish for Young Justice and the new Thundercats cartoon be featured in comic books since they were both cancelled too soon.


9. What book do you wish had a sequel?
I would love to see a sequel to Susan Elizabeth Phillips' book "Kiss An Angel!" I just loved that book and I would love to see what happens to the main couple afterwards!

10. Why do you love books?
I love to read because it helps me explore other worlds that I wouldn't be able to explore in real life and it helps me keep my mind off some of the stress going on in my life.

Ronyell's Links:

------

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer the questions Ronyell!

1 comment:

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!