Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Panic! at the Disco | Book Tag

Hey guys! Today I decided to do the Panic! at the Disco book tag which I found at CurlyHairBibliophile.

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews // So I don't know if this one counts but I'm going to make it count! I really love the movie edition cover for this way better than the original.

1270035325110511

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli // SIMON, YOU ARE THE BEST.

Placebo Junkies // Don't get me wrong, I liked the book, I just didn't understand everything that I had read.

Hogwarts // Okay, how can I not choose Hogwarts for this answer?!? Of course I want to live there!



The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin // I read this book on a road trip once and it's funny because I remember it exactly! I sat in the back of the car and ended up reading the whole book.

Celaena from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas // She's just so awesome and kick-ass.

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes // Read the book and you'll know why.


Just One Day by Gayle Forman // A love story that literally takes place in another country? How can it not be my favorite?!

172 Hours on the Moon by Johann Harstad // This book freaked me out so much, yet I'm constantly recommending it to people.


Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins // THAT BATTLE AT THE CAPITOL THOUGH.



////


H O W   W O U L D   Y O U   A N S W E R   T H E S E   Q U E S T I O N S ?

2 comments:

  1. Yes to Northern Downpour! I was craddling my box of tissues at the end of that book. I've never been able to finish Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning becuase I couldn't stand her writing. Hopefully, I'll be able to read it eventually though because the premise is really interesting. Do you mind if I use these graphics if I do this tag? I would, of course, link back to you! It just looks like such a fun tag. :)
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of 172 Hours on the Moon before, but it sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!