Sunday, July 31, 2016

Meet Brooke! | SBPT


Hey guys! Today I'm featuring the awesome Brooke! Be sure to check out her links at the end!

----

Hi everyone! I’m Brooke and I’m from The Cozy Little Book Nook. I’m so happy to be here today to talk 10 books on my TBR list.

So originally, the plan was to have me talk about my top ten books on my TBR list but let’s be real, how can I decide on my top ten books in my TBR, so here is a somewhat random list of books that I want to read!

  1. You Before Anyone Else by Julie Cross and Mark Perini
This book had so much hype a while ago but I haven’t gotten around to actually sitting down and reading it yet.
  1. Teenage Temptation & Personal Honor by Meena Jelks
This book is on my TBR list because I agreed to review it. I love the description of the book because it literally describes the perfect summer read about summer camp. A little while ago, I was frantically searching Goodreads for fun summer reads about camp so when I ran across this, I knew I just had to read it.
  1. The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett
I’ve had this book on Netgalley for a couple months now but I’ve been so busy reading other books that I haven’t gotten around to reading it either.
  1. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
I finally got the book about a month ago but I have been reading other books. Also, it’s too heavy for me to actually carry a book around with me.
  1. On the Fence by Kasie West
For some strange reason, I haven’t been able to find this book in my bookstore.
  1. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
If you follow me on Instagram, you would know that I got this book while I was in Kansas about a month ago, along with What I Thought Was True, but haven’t had a chance to read it.
  1. The Way Back To You by Michelle Andreani
  2. The Loose Ends List by Carrie Firestone
  3. The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
  4. Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
These last 4 books are all books that I’ve been wanting to get for a long time.

So that’s it for my list of 10 books on my TBR list. By no means is this everything on my list but these are some that I’m going to tackle soon or I’ve been eyeing for a long time. I’m also featuring another blogger on my blog so you should go over and check that out was well. You can also find me on Twitter to talk about anything bookish!

Find me here:
Email: thecozylittlebooknook@gmail.com
Facebook: Brooke Evans
~Brooke



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!