Wednesday, July 27, 2016

BLOGGER INTERVIEWS | SIGN UP NOW!

Ever since I began my blog, I had always included interviews with bloggers. However, I haven't done any in a few months and I've definitely begun to miss it! That's why I'm opening up sign-ups again. If you're interested, then email me at downrightdystopian@gmail.com with your answers!

Who can be in an interview? 
Book bloggers
Authors
Bookstagrammers
Book readers on Goodreads

I've already participated in an interview on your blog. Am I allowed to have another?
Of course! I have tried to change up the questions a bit so that anyone can have the opportunity to be featured!

The questions:
1. What's your favorite book and why? What song would you use to capture the essence of your favorite book?
2. What is your dream career?
3. Where do you want to travel to?
4. If you could have your own friend squad made up of book characters, which characters would you choose to be part of the squad?
5. What's your favorite TV show? Movie?
6. You finally got your invite to Hogwarts! Which house do you get sorted into and who do you befriend?
7. What song do you wish could be turned into a novel?
8. Which TV series or movie do you wish could be continued through a book series?
9. What book do you wish had a sequel?
10. Why do you love books?

Be sure to include any links to social media that you'd like me to include in the post. Also be sure to include a short introduction about yourself. You may also attach any photos/images that you'd like me to include!

If you want to be featured, all you have to do is email the answers to the above questions to the following:
downrightdystopian(at)gmail(dot)com

5 comments:

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!