Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Winging It by Cate Cameron | Review

29284789Title: Winging It
Author: Cate Cameron
Publisher: Entangled: Crush
Release Date: May 16, 2016
Source: Netgalley

Disclaimer: This Entangled Teen Crush book contains adult language, ice-melting kisses, and a swoon-worthy hero. This fake relationship romance will have you wishing for a hockey player of your own...
Natalie West and Toby Cooper were best friends growing up, on and off the ice. But when Toby's hockey career took off, their friendship was left behind. Now Natalie has a crazy plan to land her crush-Toby's biggest rival-and she needs Toby's help to pull it off.
When Nat asks Toby to be her fake boyfriend, he can't say no. Not when it means getting his best friend back. But Natalie is all grown up now, and spending time with her-even when it's just playing hockey together-stirs up a lot of feelings, old and new. Suddenly pretending to be interested in her isn't hard at all... if only she wanted him and not his enemy.
Hockey tore them apart. Can it put them back together? 

**Thank you so much to Entangled for allowing me to read this in exchange for an honest review!**

I was so excited to see that there was going to be another book in this companion series. One of my favorite things about it is that you can read the books in any order that you want. You can even just read one book in the companion series if you want to! Each even works as a standalone! It's just so awesome.

I was so excited to meet two new awesome characters, Natalie and Toby. I was rooting for them throughout the whole book. The two of them were so cute together and I just hoped throughout the whole book that they'd finally get together. 

Some characters from other books in the companion series were mentioned too, which I loved! It's always great to see old characters that you've had to say goodbye to show up again. It made me really happy and excited to know that their lives are still going on!

The only character that really bothered me were Scott. Scott is a guy that Natalie actually wants to date. He got on my nerves a bit because he wasn't the greatest, but I'm pretty sure the reader wasn't supposed to like him much. 

I'm honestly so glad that I got the chance to read this one. I'll never stop recommending this series because it's just so enjoyable and fun to read. The novels are so easy to fly by too because of how light and fluffy they are!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!