Thursday, April 7, 2016

My Momentous Month | February & March 2016

February 2016 was quite a whirlwind. I got my wisdom teeth out and Leonardo finally won his Oscar! However, because I got my teeth out and I discovered the wonderful world of anime, I actually didn't do as much reading as I did last month.

In March, I spent most of my time playing lacrosse! School got pretty tough too because I'm taking an anatomy and physiology course which requires a lot of rigorous studying instead of reading. :/
Books Read:
The Last Girl by Joe Hart
The Truth by Jeffry W. Johnston
Marked by Laura Williams McCaffrey
Bluescreen by Dan Wells
Firstlife by Gena Showalter
A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
How Willa Got Her Groove Back by Emily McKay
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
Some of the Parts by Hannah Barnaby
Holding Court by K.C. Held
On the Edge of Gone by Corinne Duyvis
Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
Playing Defense by Cate Cameron
Half Bad by Sally Green

Favorite Book of the Months:

20499652

Favorite Cover of the Month:

25785357

What I've Been Watching:
Attack on Titan... I finished this in an entire week. I want to read the manga now because I want to know what happens next!

I also finished up with all the Once Upon A Time episodes on Netflix. Now I just need the next season to finish so I can watch it!

Shadowhunters... I've been trying to catch up with this one. I have a few episodes left.

I'm currently watching Black Butler now. It's pretty good but it's a different kind of anime than I usually watch. 

What I've Been Listening To:
The Hamilton Musical CD! Yes, I said this in January... nothing's changed. This album is still gold.

April TBR:
Nightstruck by Jenna Black
The Haters by Jesse Andrews
A Tyranny of Petticoats by Jessica Spotswood
Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor
The Great American Whatever by Tim Federle
Paper Girls by Brian K. Vaughan
No Love Allowed by Kate Evangelista
Anything You Want by Geoff Herbach
Pieces of You and Me by Erin Fletcher
Arena by Holly Jennings
Surviving High School by Lele Pons and Melissa de la Cruz

What was March like for you? What're your April plans?

8 comments:

  1. Hamilton is amazing! I love it and listen to it almost every day. Wow, you still read a lot in the past two months! I've only read Lady Midnight and some comic books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to hear your thoughts of A Study in Charlotte. I've been debating whether to finally pick it up and now I really think I should. I don't know yet but all I do know is that I'm heading to Barnes & Noble soon with my paycheck and we all know how messy that will be. You've read so many books this month. I'm so envious. Also damnnnn we've got an anime girll ova here. I'm such Hamilton trash <3

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cover of Bluescreen, very futuristic

    I'm reading Nightstruck now and looking forward to Paper Girls too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you’ve been busy. School gets in the way of my reading, too. I was so sick after I got my wisdom teeth out. I remember trying to read and not being able to focus.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for Leo wining his Oscar :D I've been meaning to get into more Anime myself so hopefully you'll inspire me! I need to check out Blue Screen! Happy reading! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you read a lot of books!! Congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great month for you! ♥ I cannot wait to read The Great American Whatever and Surviving High School!

    my March recap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, for not reading as many books as usual, you still read more than I did! And yay for Leo finally winning an Oscar! I have an e-galley of Nightstruck, but don't know that I'll get to it over the other books I have. Hope you have a great April!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!