Saturday, March 12, 2016

Stacking the Shelves | 94


For Review:
2571158818403332294193522563929626114621
The Society by Jodie Andrefski
Sidelined by Kendra C. Highley
Pieces of You and Me by Erin Fletcher
True Born by L.E. Sterling
Thank you so much to Entangled Teen! I usually don't request every book in an email, but these all sound so good.

The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas
Thanks so much to Penguin Random House! I got this one for a blog tour.

Library:
4667024
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
I got this one for my online YA Lit class!

7 comments:

  1. The Help is a really good book. So was the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Those are some new to me ones but I hope you enjoy them all!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only saw The Help as the movie, but it was really great. Hope you'll enjoy the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. True Born sounds really, really good and I've been wanting to read The Help for a LONG time - I can't wait to see how you make out with all of these^^ Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got True Born this week as well! I loved The Help. I read it first, but felt they still did a pretty good job with the movie. Great haul!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got The Society and True Born as well. I have had some really good luck with Entangled Teen books this year so far. Hope we both love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am in love with that True Born cover. I heard good news with The Darkest Corners too. Great books you added on your shelf!

    Yani @ www.paperboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!