Hey guys, today I have an awesome interview with Jessica of Lovin' Los Libros! Let's get onto the questions!
1. What got you into reading in the first place?
I've always loved to read. (I remember being SO PROUD when I got the Bookworm Award in 7th grade. LOL) My reading habits have certainly changed throughout my life and it's so funny to look back on high school and college and see how many classics I was reading. Not just because they were required either, but because I genuinely wanted to be considered well read! Nowadays, I'm all about the YA, NA, and romance books!
2. To this very day, what's your favorite book and why?
This is always the most difficult question to answer because naturally I have so many. I would have to say To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee though. I have always loved Scout and Atticus and that book really made a lasting impact on me.
3. What new release are you most looking forward to reading in 2016?
Oh gosh. Just one? I would have to say I'm really looking forward to Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry. I love her books and I can't wait to dive back into the motorcycle club world!
4. What's one book that you feel didn't get enough love that you read last year?
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman. I adored that book SO SO much and I want everyone to read it!
5. What's your favorite book to movie adaptation?
I am going to have to go with Lord of the Rings. I know the movies are vastly different from the books, but I still felt Peter Jackson did a great job with those movies.
6. If there was a book written about you, what would it be called and why?
"A Day in the Life of a Single Spanish Teacher" I teach high school kids so you can only imagine, but they are constantly trying to get me to talk about my personal life and if I have a boyfriend. And when I just ignore them, they make one up for me and go with that. If only my real dating life was as interesting and exciting as the ones my students create for me!
7. Who's your favorite author?
Heather Lyons. I absolutely adore her books. She primarily does urban fantasy, but she has dabbled in contemporary romance, and is going to be exploring other genres!
8. What's your favorite couple that you ship?
Oh boy. I ship SO MANY. I'm going to go with Hector and Elisa from Rae Carson's Fire and Thorns trilogy. I love those two SO VERY MUCH.
9. What's your favorite show to binge-watch or your favorite movie?
Favorite show to binge-watch would probably be Alias. I could seriously sit and watch episode after episode. And my favorite movie is and always will be Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
10. Besides reading, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Blogging! :) I also enjoy working out, watching football and basketball, traveling, and playing World of Warcraft.
Thanks so much for answering the questions, Jessica! Be sure to check out Jessica's blog!