Sunday, March 13, 2016

Meet Eva of All Books Considered!

Hey guys! Today I have an interview with the awesome Eva of All Books Considered. I'm a big fan of her blog and have been following her for a while, so be sure to check out her blog link at the bottom!

About Eva:
Lawyer by day, insatiable book reader by night.  I read (and review) mostly contemporary fiction -- YA, NA and adult.  I love literary fiction, mysteries, and romantic suspense.

Now, onto the questions!

1. What got you into reading in the first place?
My mom is a voracious reader so I was just always around reading.  When I got a kindle, my reading went from 100 books a year to 200 books a year.

2. To this very day, what's your favorite book and why?
The Secret History by Donna Tartt.  Followed closely by The Love Me With Lies series by Tarryn Fisher.

3. What new release are you most looking forward to reading in 2016?
The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater!  So excited/nervous/don't want this series to end.

4. What's one book that you feel didn't get enough love that you read last year?
The Truth According to Us by Annie Barrows (my favorite book of last year!)

5. What's your favorite book to movie adaptation?
The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides (Sofia Coppola did an amazing job!)

6. If there was a book written about you, what would it be called and why?
Wow, that's a hard one.  Maybe "If You Feel Like a Riot . . . " because it's a line from one of my favorite songs.  I wish I had a better answer for this one!!

7. Who's your favorite author?
Donna Tartt

8. What's your favorite couple that you ship? (YES, they can be from different books, or even a TV character with a book character!)
Olivia/Caleb from the Love Me With Lies series (honorable mention to Logan and Veronica from Veronica Mars (the books, movie and tv show))

9. What's your favorite show to binge-watch or your favorite movie?
Arrested Development (tv) ; Petulia (movie)

10. Besides reading, what do you like to do in your spare time?  
Running, Baking, Traveling (especially for shows)

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer all the questions, Eva!

Be sure to check out Eva's blog: All Books Considered.

2 comments:

  1. The Raven King is one that I can't wait for either! Great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again so much for featuring me! I love this feature on your blog and was so honored to be a part of this!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!