Sunday, March 27, 2016

Meet Cassidy from Quartzfeather!


Hey guys! Today I have an interview with Cassidy from Quartzfeather for all of you! I absolutely adore her blog and her bomb design is totally envy-worthy. 

Let's get on to the questions!

Hardcover or paperback? 
Well I'm a rather large fan of both actually. I like the way paperbacks look, as I prefer the cover directly printed onto the book unlike how on most hardcovers their printed on the dusk jacket instead. But at the same time I prefer reading hardcovers cause their just generally easier to read in my opinion, and they also release first. For me both have their pros and cons I don't really have an exact favorite.
Book or e-copy? 
Definitely the actual physical book. For me reading e-copies is hard, I don't normally get as engrossed in the book as I do with hard-copies. Plus when reading on a device I normally have to take breaks in between reading for some reason so it also often takes me longer to finish ebooks.

Library or book store? 
I like bookstores better cause I adore buying books. However due to do my eternal lack of money and space I end ups sticking to the library a lot.

New books or used books? 
New. I prefer new books. But I don't really mind reading or owning used books, but if it's new vs. old I'd definitely go for a new copy.

If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.) 
Oh that's hard. I'd like to be the hero but I'd probably end up as the sidekick, and if I did I'd probably be that bossy sidekick who can like never shut up.

Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you? 
Oh that would be cool. I've always wondered what it'd be like to seeing someone playing me on screen or my voice coming out of an animated character, wouldn't that be so weird? As for who to play me, I don't really have anyone in mind, just long as they look like me.

If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
I'd go for YA fantasy, or maybe YA retelling (even though most retellings probably fit into the fantasy category anyway) I'd just love to have magical powers or something, long as there isn't some crazy villain person on my tail.

If you could meet any one author, who would you meet and why? 
Oh no you can not force me to answer this question. It's too hard. I would say Marissa Meyer, but I've already met her. So I'd pick J.K. Rowling. I'm just intrigued with how she put such an amazing world together. Though I'd also love to meet Marie Rutkoski or Renee Ahdieh.

If there was a book about your life, what would it be called? 
The Not So Quiet Girl. I'm that person who's shy at first, but once I know you well I never stop talking. Ever. (BTW I got that title copyrighted, so don't steal it. JK. But still it's mine.)

Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why? 
I'd like to say Cinder from well, Cinder. We're both sassy and not real girly girls (yes I adore pink as my blog so plainly screams, but liking a color does not make me girly or anything) Just you know ignore the fact that I'm not a cyborg or a lost lunar princess (I think)

How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again? 
About five times. AND YES! The series just ended and I'm said about that but eventually I'll be rereading it.

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer all of these questions!

Be sure to check out Cassidy in the following places:

1 comment:

  1. I actually recently discovered Quartzfeather myself so I loved getting to know Cassidy better here^^ Awesome questions Krystianna ♥ I've already met Meyers too and she was lovely but yeah, my top pick would be JKR too :D GREAT post!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!