Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Waiting on Cure for the Common Universe!

23656453
Sixteen-year-old Jaxon is being committed to video game rehab... ten minutes after he met a girl. A living, breathing girl named Serena, who not only laughed at his jokes but actually kinda sorta seemed excited when she agreed to go out with him.
Jaxon's first date. Ever.
In rehab, he can't blast his way through galaxies to reach her. He can't slash through armies to kiss her sweet lips. Instead, he has just four days to earn one million points by learning real-life skills. And he'll do whatever it takes-lie, cheat, steal, even learn how to cross-stitch-in order to make it to his date.
If all else fails, Jaxon will have to bare his soul to the other teens in treatment, confront his mother's absence, and maybe admit that it's more than video games that stand in the way of a real connection.
Prepare to be cured.

CURE FOR THE COMMON UNIVERSE will be released on June 14 from Simon & Schuster!

12 comments:

  1. Now this looks like an interesting read- and I love the cross stitch part- I used to stitch alot!! Love it.
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/wishlist-winning-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh interesting! That's a totally new to me read! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think this one sounds really funny and different! I also really like the cover :) Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by my WoW earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe that sounds cute. Also I love how bright the cover is, with a million things going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This doesn't sound like a book for me, but it definitely sounds different. Love that colorful cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes! Great choice. This book sounds fabulous!

    Dena @ Batch of Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely cannot wait for this one! I don't think I can wait that long...I've been so impatient already, and I only heard about it like three weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgg it sounds like such a fun read!!! I actually grinned so wide just by reading the blurb. Adding adding adding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG. This looks realllyyyyy interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds really interesting and different!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds quite interesting. Thanks for sharing and bringing this book to my attention :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!