Saturday, February 13, 2016

Stacking the Shelves | 91

This was my last week of school before vacation, so I'm off school for a week! However, I am getting out my wisdom teeth in a few days, so that won't be too fun. :/

I spent most of this week watching anime instead of reading. It's been over a week since I've finished a book since I've been so obsessed with Death Note and Sword Art Online. Somehow, I've managed to watch all of Death Note and Sword Art Online in the past week. I'm currently working on SOA II. Do you watch anime? I'd love some anime recommendations! I tend to like darker ones. I'm planning on starting Attack on Titan next.

For Review:
24680262267601382706537723203977
Thank you to Penguin Random House, HMH, and Sourcebooks Fire!


Library:
182437001618

What books did you read this week? Do you have any anime suggestions?

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got lots of contemporaries to review. I'm kind of jealous. I've been in a contemp mood but all I seem to have is YA fantasy.

    Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by the blog! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy all your new reads. Mostly new titles to me this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got some great books this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, The Assassin's Blade is SO good. <3 And the Art of Not Breathing looks really interesting. Hope you like these books!

    ~Cari @ My Addiction: Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Death Note! The only series I can think to suggest to you is Bleach (unless you have not seen Cowboy Beebop or Rorouni Kenshin). Anime movies however: Akira, Paprika, Princess Mononoke, Metropolis, Ghost in the Shell, Howl's Moving Castle and etc. Enjoy your holiday and books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started reading Anything you Want - it's kind of a bummer! It's way too hyper, and the situation is taken too lightly. Also, there's too many explanation marks in one sentence.

    Great Haul though!

    Aditi @ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya for The Art of Not Breathing! I hope we enjoy it! And Some of the Parts looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books! I am definitely interested in The Art of Not Breathing. Good luck with your wisdom teeth and enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I managed to snag a copy of The Art of Not Breathing myself and I can't wait to make a start on it. I really enjoyed The Assassin's Blade, I loved getting to see Celaena before Throne of Glass.

    Good luck with you wisdom teeth, I only have one but thankfully I've had no problems and it fits in just fine with the rest of my teeth ;)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to go in two weeks to the dentist - first time in um, two decades. I'm scared!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!