Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Waiting on Thanks for the Trouble!

 


25532845 “Was this story written about me?”
I shrugged.
“Yes or no?”
I shrugged again, finally earning a little scowl, which somehow made the girl even more pretty.
“It’s very rude not to answer simple questions,” she said.
I gestured for my journal, but she still wouldn’t give it to me. So I took out my pen and wrote on my palm.
I can’t, I wrote. Then, in tiny letters below it: Now don’t you feel like a jerk?

Parker Santé hasn’t spoken a word in five years. While his classmates plan for bright futures, he skips school to hang out in hotels, killing time by watching the guests. But when he meets a silver-haired girl named Zelda Toth, a girl who claims to be quite a bit older than she looks, he’ll discover there just might be a few things left worth living for.

From the celebrated author of We All Looked Up comes a unique story of first and last loves.

This one sounds so unique! It will be published on February 23!

16 comments:

  1. Never heard of this but it sounds pretty interesting! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this one before, but it has definitely caught my interest :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very cool.. Didn't know it yet but I'm curious about it, thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a totally new to me read! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This does sound really unique! *adds to unending TBR list*

    My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this one before, and it sounds really good! Hope you love it when you read it :)
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a few problems with his last book, so I wasn't sure if I should pick this one up as well, but gah the synopsis is really making me want toooo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this does sound good!! I have never heard of it. I will have to go add it to my to read list on goodreads! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one sounds so good! I recently added it to my TBR and love that cover. Great pick!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I've never heard of this one before but it certainly is interesting. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never heard about this before but it sounds really good! I'm adding it to my to-read list now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never heard about this before but it sounds really good! I'm adding it to my to-read list now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOh! I remember seeing this books, it was very controversial. I'm not sure if I'll pick it up but I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hadn't heard of this one! I read the author's other book, and it was pretty good, so I'll have to add this one to my TBR!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really liked Wallach's book We All Looked Up so of course I jumped on this one as soon as I saw another one of his would be coming out. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!