Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Waiting on Firstlife!

 


25785357ONE CHOICE.

TWO REALMS.

NO SECOND CHANCE.

Tenley “Ten” Lockwood is an average seventeen-year-old girl…who has spent the past thirteen months locked inside the Prynne Asylum. The reason? Not her obsession with numbers, but her refusal to let her parents choose where she’ll live—after she dies.

There is an eternal truth most of the world has come to accept: Firstlife is merely a dress rehearsal, and real life begins after death.

In the Everlife, two realms are in power: Troika and Myriad, longtime enemies and deadly rivals. Both will do anything to recruit Ten, including sending their top Laborers to lure her to their side. Soon, Ten finds herself on the run, caught in a wild tug-of-war between the two realms who will do anything to win the right to her soul. Who can she trust? And what if the realm she’s drawn to isn’t home to the boy she’s falling for? She just has to stay alive long enough to make a decision…

I can't wait for this one! I actually recently got a copy of it through Netgalley and I'm hoping to read it very soon. It will be published on February 23.

21 comments:

  1. Oh I've seen this around and have added it to my list for sure! Sounds super interesting! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS SOUNDS SO COOL. And that cover <3 <3 <3 Definitely a great one to be waiting on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this one as well! It sounds really nice right? I hope you enjoy it!

    And I'm going to request it on Netgalley hehe (if it's open to Europe)

    Laura @ psilovethatbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I love the cover for this one but sadly I just couldn't get into the story. Hope you will love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I'm excited for this one too! Nice pick!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh yes I'm very excited about this one !! It sounds so awesome and Gena Showalter is a very good author !!

    My WoW: http://freyjaeatsbooks.blogspot.nl/2016/01/waiting-on-wednesday-270116.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm waiting for this one too. I love Gena Showalter's books. Here's my WoW http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2016/01/waiting-on-wednesday-burning-world-warm.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This premise is so interesting, I will be curious to see what it is all about! great pick this week :)
    here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds really, REALLY good - I can't wait to see what you think of it when you read it! Awesome pick Kristianna^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick! This one sounds really good and is on my list too. I love the cover! It's so gorgeous!

    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been oh so excited for this one, too! From that beautiful cover to the awesome sounding story, I feel like a little kid waiting for summer vacation from school!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like a good book!

    Carrie @The Book Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just got a copy of this one a few days ago for a blog tour and I can't wait to read it Krystianna :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't even know about this series but it sounds really interesting! Great pick!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've seen this one on a lot of WoWs, looks like it's going to be a really great read. I should read something by the author soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I feel like I have seen this around a lot lately. I love the covert and the blurb found interesting. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm excited to have stumbled on your blog; your reviews are wonderful. I too got an ARC of this from Netgalley but haven't jumped in yet. It will be my first Gena Showalter read.

    Christal @ Badass Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  19. This book sounds so good! I'm dying to read it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Why, why...this book sounds amazing. Am I wrong or is there a film based on it? I have this feeling a saw a trailor for a film whose story sounds much like this one.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!