Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Momentous Month | January 2016

Wow, a whole month of January 2016 has already gone by! Somehow, I read 18 books this month, and I don't know how in the world that happened. Actually, it may be 19 now, since I'm writing this the day before it goes up! So yeah, 18 or 19 books. That's insane!

Books Read:
Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake
Not Okay Cupid by Heidi R. Kling
This Song is (Not) For You by Laura Nowlin
This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
The Girlfriend Request by Jodie Andrefski
The Heir and the Spare by Emily Albright
Lois Lane: Cloudy With A Chance of Destruction by Gwenda Bond
Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Thicker Than Water by Kelly Fiore
The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin
The Yearbook by Carol Masciola
Identity Crisis by Melissa Schorr
Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
The Secret to Letting Go by Katherine Fleet

Favorite Book of the Month:
19547856

Favorite Cover of the Month:
25517283

What I've Been Watching:
Once Upon a Time! I don't know how, but I've managed to get halfway through season 3 this month. Yes, that means I also watched seasons one and two...

I also finished Parks & Recreation because the last season went up on Netflix and I couldn't resist. I think my favorite episode was definitely the Johnny Karate one.

What I've Been Listening To:
The Hamilton Musical CD! IT'S SO CATCHY, I LOVE IT.

February TBR:
Firstlife by Gena Showalter
How Willa Got Her Groove Back 
Marked
Burning Midnight
Breaking Sky
The Truth
Bluescreen by Dan Wells
and anything else that I decide to read!

What was January like for you? What're your February plans?

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations! you've read tons of books.
    January was a really good month to me too, but I'm on my Summer break so I expected to read a lot (I read 23 books)
    Hope February brings you a lot of great books

    Ruty @Reading…Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why has everyone been listening to Hamilton EXCEPT ME. I have a friend that is obsessed with it! Also 18/19 books is A LOT, I struggle to read maybe 4 or 5. I've been seeing The Heir and the Spare around a lot lately, I'll have to take a look at that one!

    Hope you have an amazing February Krystianna! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon was ok but I wish I loved it as much as everyone else. I did enjoy The Heir and the Spare!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You read a ton of books this month. Way to go! I also read The Heir and the Spare this month....definitely a fun, light book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! 18 books this MONTH! That's crazy good! I also LOVE that SIMON was your favorite book of the month! Becky Albertalli really killed it with that book. So great.

    Hope you have a great February too!

    Elizabeth @ Book YAbber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing reading month! And yes for Simon! One of my absolute favourite books from last year. I may have read it a handful of times. :)
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have read a lot of books! Nice, nice! I hope you'll have a good February too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You've read so many books in January, and you've even reached the 3rd season of Once Upon A Time. Aside from that, you blog and you are probably doing some other stuff, too. Do you still sleep?

    Anyway, congratulations on your very productive month. :)

    Little Librocubicularist

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! 18 books in a month is impressive!! I know how it feels to binge a whole series. I've done it recently too... Once Upon a Time is one of my favorites though!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 18 or 19!! Wow, that's amazing, congrats!! Here's to reading another 18 or 19 books in February!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow 18 books! You've been busy!! I didn't get to read as much as I wanted to in January but I'm hoping to make up for that this month. I still really need to read Simon Vs too!

    --Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you read so many books this month! I really need to read Simon soon. I've heard so many great things about it. I'm hoping to read another 10 books in February. :)

    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a sweet list of books you've read! I've only read two of those ones! Crown of Midnight and This Is Where It Ends! Both of them I loved! I read The Truth in January. It was interesting, but I didn't love it! I hope you enjoy it! And the rest of the books you read in February! I'm also hoping to start watching Once Upon a Time soon! It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWOW GO YOU! SO many books read :D Keep at it! I've been dying to get to THIEF OF LIES, and cursing the library for not having it. But I'm determined to get it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, that's amazing how many books you've read! Where do you find the time? :0 I've managed to read 6 books in January and I'm quite happy about that :)

    I love OUAT! :D Wait till you get to season 4, that's the best one yet (especially if you ship Captain Swan :D)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!