Thursday, January 7, 2016

My Momentous Month | December 2015!

OH MY GOODNESS IT'S ALREADY 2016! I recently had my birthday and I can't believe that another year has gone by. Anyway, onto the books of last month!

Books Read
Need by Joelle Charbonneau ★★★★☆
From A Distant Star by Karen McQuestion ★★★★☆
Inherit the Stars by Tessa Elwood ★★★★☆
Who Could That Be At This Hour? By Lemony Snicket ★★★★☆
The Trouble With Destiny by Lauren Morrill ★★★★☆
Why is This Night Different From All Other Nights? By Lemony Snicket ★★★★☆
Shouldn't You Be In School? By Lemony Snicket ★★★★☆
When Did You See Her Last? By Lemony Snicket ★★★★☆
A Midsummer Night #nofilter by William Shakespeare and Brett Wright ★★★★★
What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi ★★★★☆
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley ★★★★☆
Until We Meet Again by Renee Collins ★★★★☆

A Million Miles Away by Lara Avery ★★★☆☆
What's Broken Between Us by Alexis Bass ★★★★★
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff ★★★★★
In A World Just Right by Jen Brooks ★★★★☆

January TBR
This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
This Song Is (Not) For You by Laura Nowlin
Not Okay Cupid by Heidi R. Kling
The Girlfriend Request by Jodie Andrefski

Favorite Book of December 2015
23395680

What was your favorite book of December 2015?

6 comments:

  1. I was hoping to read This is Where it Ends. But the bad reviews have changed my mind.Did you start reading it? Look forward to reading your review soon.
    *New Follower*

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did awesome last month! I'm hoping to read Illuminae very soon, after I finish a few review books. Happy Belated Birthday, and I hope you have a fantastic 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on reading all those books!

    Majanka @ I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought Illuminae a couple of weeks ago. I can't wait to read it. I've heard so many great things about it.

    My favorite read in December was Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. I'm so happy to finally be caught up on that series.

    Alexis at Stay at Home Reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a pretty good month! I just got Illuminae and am excited to read it. Just need to get through a couple of library books first before they have to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fairest by Marissa Meyer. Blew my mind wide open.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!