Sunday, January 3, 2016

BLOGGER INTERVIEW SIGN-UPS | 2016

Hey guys! A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

Oh wait. This isn't Star Wars? Ha, right. This is real life.

ANYWAY.

Who remembers when I used to do weekly interviews with other book bloggers every Sunday?

the breakfast club raise your hand gif

Okay, so I guess it wasn't that long ago... BUT I haven't posted any interviews since last August, and I miss posting them! I love getting to know you guys and other authors and book bloggers out there, and I've decided to bring back interviews.

*happy dances with self*

If you're interested, feel free to email me at downrightdystopian@gmail.com with your answers to the following questions, and I'll be sure to get you booked for a post! 

Here's the rules (or... rule, I guess!):
1. You can be a book blogger, an author, a blog reader, or even someone on Instagram (bookstagram)! YOU JUST HAVE TO LOVE BOOKS. 

THE QUESTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. What got you into reading in the first place?
2. To this very day, what's your favorite book and why?
3. What new release are you most looking forward to reading in 2016?
4. What's one book that you feel didn't get enough love that you read last year?
5. What's your favorite book to movie adaptation?
6. If there was a book written about you, what would it be called and why?
7. Who's your favorite author?
8. What's your favorite couple that you ship? (YES, they can be from different books, or even a TV character with a book character!)
9. What's your favorite show to binge-watch or your favorite movie?
10. Besides reading, what do you like to do in your spare time?

That's all of them!

In addition to sending me your answers, please send the following:
(1) Your blog button, if you have one.
(2) A brief description about you & your blog/book you've written/Instagram.
(3) Links to any websites that you'd like me to mention in the post!
(4) Any other photos that you'd like me to show in the post that may go along with your answers.

I hope you all have had a wonderful 2016 so far and thanks for taking the time to answer the questions, if you do!

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea! So nice to get to know other bookish bloggers/friends. Look forwarding to sending in my answers to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! I love getting to know blogger friends and I look forward to reading these posts. I will also send you my own answers soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on doing this as soon as I have the time to reply to your questions...in the meantime, I shared the link on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/OffbeatYA/status/684104671506595840

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fab idea! Will have to find some time to sit down and do this in peace :)

    Aggie @ AggiesBooks

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!