Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Waiting on Starflight!


21793182Life in the outer realm is a lawless, dirty, hard existence, and Solara Brooks is hungry for it. Just out of the orphanage, she needs a fresh start in a place where nobody cares about the engine grease beneath her fingernails or the felony tattoos across her knuckles. She's so desperate to reach the realm that she's willing to indenture herself to Doran Spaulding, the rich and popular quarterback who made her life miserable all through high school, in exchange for passage aboard the spaceliner Zenith.
When a twist of fate lands them instead on the Banshee, a vessel of dubious repute, Doran learns he's been framed on Earth for conspiracy. As he pursues a set of mysterious coordinates rumored to hold the key to clearing his name, he and Solara must get past their enmity to work together and evade those out for their arrest. Life on the Banshee may be tumultuous, but as Solara and Doran are forced to question everything they once believed about their world-and each other-the ship becomes home, and the eccentric crew family. But when Solara and Doran discover on the mysterious Planet X has the power to not only alter their lives, but the existence of everyone in the universe...

Starflight will be released on February 2 by Disney-Hyperion.

17 comments:

  1. Yes! I'm super excited about this one. I was excited before I even saw what it was about, because the cover is just so pretty xD

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this pretty cover! I've had this on my radar for a little while myself. Good stuff can't wait. Great pick! What I'm Waiting On

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious for this one too! Also have her first book in my TBR pile to read!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking forward to this one too! And I love the cover - great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds awesome and I LOVE that cover!! I hope you get your hands on it asap Krystianna :D GREAT pick^^ Oh and all the best for 2016 - bookish or otherwise!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sounds really great and that cover! It's gorgeous <3

    ­­ -- Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm listening to Alienated on audiobook right now and enjoying it. Guessing I'll be a big fan of the author pretty soon! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for this one! It looks like it will be very, very good. Here is my wow pick http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2015/12/waiting-on-wednesday-alight-by-scott.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I'm really looking forward to Starflight! Sounds like an awesome read :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yaaaas! I love Melissa Landers' book so much! Starflight sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely adore this cover, it just looks so enchanting! Hope you have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. O______O OH WOW STARFLIGHT LOOKS SO GORGEOUS I MEAN LOOK AT THAT COVER <3 <3 <3 haha thank you for putting this book under my radar; I am looking forward to checking this one out!

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick! I'm really excited for this one too. It sounds so good and I love the cover. It's so pretty!

    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm excited for this one, even though I was a little disappointed by Alienated, it was a little too cheesy for my taste, but I'm giving the author another chance :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This book sounds so promising! I am really looking forward to it :3

    My recent post: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2015/12/monthly-wrap-up-december-2015.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!