Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Waiting on Passenger!


20983362Violin prodigy Etta Spencer had big plans for her future, but a tragedy has put her once-bright career at risk. Closely tied to her musical skill, however, is a mysterious power she doesn't even know she has. When her two talents collide during a stressful performance, Etta is drawn back hundreds of years through time.
Etta wakes, confused and terrified, in 1776, in the midst of a fierce sea battle. Nicholas Carter, the handsome young prize of a privateering ship, has been hired to retrieve Etta and deliver her unharmed to the Ironwoods, a powerful family in the Colonies-the very same one that orchestrated her jump back, and one Nicholas himself has ties to. But discovering she can time travel is nothing compared to the shock of discovering the true reason the Ironwoods have ensnared her in their web.
Another traveler has stolen an object of untold value from them, and, if Etta can find it, they will return her to her own time. Out of options, Etta and Nicholas embark on a perilous journey across centuries and continents, piercing together clues left behind by the mysterious traveler. But as they draw closer to each other and the end of their search, the true nature of the object, and the dangerous game the Ironwoods are playing, comes to light-threatening to separate her not only from Nicholas, but her path home... forever.

Passenger will be released on January 5 by Disney Hyperion.

8 comments:

  1. I featured Passenger on my past WoW. I want to read this one too! It sounds really interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds SO awesome. I can't wait to read it!

    My WOW!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  3. So can't wait to read this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, me too! Passenger looks really good. Awesome choice. Her is my WoW pick http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2015/12/waiting-on-wednesday-fireman-by-joe-hill.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for this one! I've seen so many reviews that just make me more and more jealous.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I featured this a while back and can't believe it's only a couple of weeks away! Super excited!!!!! Fantastic pick!!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I featured this one awhile back after being lucky enough to nab it at BEA this year but to my everlasting shame, I haven't gotten around to it yet. Anyway, I hope you get your hands on it soon and from the early reviews I read, this one delivers :D Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am definitely waiting on this one too! It sounds like it is going to be so good :3

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!