Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas! | Stacking the Shelves (84)


For Review:
25517283
The Heir and the Spare by Emily Albright
I actually got this one last week but forgot to make a STS! I got this one for review for a blog tour with the Fantastic Flying Book Club.

Gifts:
1002530518335634130421541583587718490647205188271733453837777322030917524722498

Clockwork Prince, Clockwork Princess, & City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
I'm slowly collecting all of Cassandra's books so that I can just sit down and read them all in a month or two! I've heard such good things but I've only read City of Bones and City of Ashes. It's time I give all of her books a go, because I loved what I did read of hers.

Rebel Heart and Raging Star by Moira Young
I loved Blood Red Road and I read it a few years ago so I'm pumped to finally read the rest of the trilogy.

The Well of Ascension and the Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
I recently bought Mistborn but I still haven't read it. I'm hoping to marathon the whole trilogy now because I've heard it's amazing!

Dissonance by Erica O'Rourke and In A World Just Right by Jen Brooks
I've been meaning to read these two because I love parallel universe books.

My True Love Gave To Me
I recently found that I love anthologies and this one is perfect for the holidays!

What books did you guys get this week?

19 comments:

  1. I have only read City of Bones from the TMI, but I adore the Infernal Devices trilogy. So easily marathonable. (I am going to *fingers crossed* get the new TMI boxset so that I can marathon that series before Lady Midnight comes out!) I also own the entire Mistborn series and need to seriously marathon that series as well.
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! Love all the covers for your book haul! Hope you enjoy them! I really like the TMI series by Cassandra Clare, looking forward to your thoughts on them ;) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of awesome books this week. I love the covers. I only have read the first book in The TMI Series as well. Brandon Sanderson is awesome..

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bunch of awesome gifts :) I haven't read any of these but I hope you love them!!
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH, Dustlands! I binged the series on audio and it's SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh very nice! I still need to read Dissonance myself! Hope you enjoy all your new lovelies!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul. I liked Dissonance. I still have to read the next one! Thanks for stopping by The Cover Contessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Mortal Instruments a lot, but The Infernal Devices is one of my fave series ever. Hope you enjoy all you new books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh what a fab haul! I really enjoyed Dissonance, hope you do too! I've heard so many good things about The Mistborn trilogy too! Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! The Heir and the Spare looks tempting. Enjoy! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an amazing haul! I really need to read Brandon Sanderson's books. I own one or two but haven't gotten around to reading any of them yet. That'll be one of my goals for 2016. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on all your awesome new books! I hope you love them!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the Dustlands series. Hope you enjoy them all. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have The Heir and the Spare, too, but haven't gotten to it yet. I hope we both like it. I still need to read Dissonance. It's been on my TBR list forever. Great haul and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG such lovely gifts! I adored Dissonance (and Resonance). I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Happy New Year!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so want My True Love Gave To Me!! I still haven't bought/read it :/ I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so want My True Love Gave To Me!! I still haven't bought/read it :/ I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got 0 books for Christmas! Isn't that shocking DD: However, I will have to say that I loved City of Glass and Dissonance as well, so I hope you will like it. You do have a lot of sequels here as well, so hope the series are good ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!