Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Waiting on Inherit the Stars!


25463009
Three royal houses ruling three interplanetary systems are on the brink of collapse, and they must either ally together or tear each other apart in order for their people to survive.
Asa is the youngest daughter of the house of Fane, which has been fighting a devastating food and energy crisis for far too long. She thinks she can save her family's livelihood by posing as her oldest sister in an arranged marriage with Eagle, the heir to the throne of the house of Westlet. The appearance of her mother, a traitor who defected to the house of Galton, adds fuel to the fire, while Asa also tries to save her sister Wren's life... possibly from the hands of their own father.
But as Asa and Eagle forge a genuine bond, will secrets from the past and the urgent needs of their people in the present keep them divided?

Inherit the Stars will be released on December 8 by Running Press Kids.

5 comments:

  1. Nice! Feel like I am seeing this one around a lot lately! Hope you love it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick!! I haven't seen this one before and I'm not sure it is my type of read. I will have to check out some reviews once it comes out. I hope you enjoy it!!

    My WOW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/11/waiting-on-wednesday-glittering-court.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not heard of this book yet but I'm really liking the sound of it. Definitely have to add this to my wishlist! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first I've heard of this one. Hope you're able to get it soon!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is totally new to me but sounds great -- totally up my alley. Thanks for sharing!

    my WoW and I'm giving away three books HERE

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!