Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My Momentous Month | October 2015

Woah! I can't believe that it's November already. Sadly, I didn't get much reading done this month, though it's because I've been applying to colleges early action! Hopefully I'll get a bit more reading done this month.

Books Read
H20 by Virginia Bergin ★★★★☆
The Storm by Virginia Bergin ★★★★☆
Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown ★★★★☆
Bliss by Shay Mitchell and Michaela Blaney ★★★★☆
Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall ★★★★★
Macbeth by William Shakespeare ★★★★☆
The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett ★★★★★
Willful Machines by Tim Floreen ★★★★☆
Shattered Blue by Lauren Bird Horowitz ★★★★☆
Macbeth #killlingit ★★★★★
My Secret to Tell by Natalie D. Richards ★★★☆☆
Paint My Body Red by Heidi R. Kling ★★★★★
Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn ★★★★☆

November TBR
Abby and the Cute One by Erin Butler
For the Record by Charlotte Huang
NEED by Joelle Charbonneau
Until We Meet Again by Renee Collins

Favorite Book of October 2015
23310763

Favorites in Each Genre
Contemporary | The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett
Science Fiction | Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn
Fantasy | N/A
Paranormal | N/A
Graphic Novel | N/A

Favorite Cover of the Month
Signs Point to Yes

Favorite Characters of the Month
Boy | Jack from The Anatomical Shape of a Heart
Girl | Paige from Paint My Body Red
 
Favorite Setting of the Month
I absolutely loved the settings in Bliss by Shay Mitchell and Michaela Blaney. I loved that the setting was so many different places!

What were your favorites of the month?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous October!! I'm excited to read H2O by Virginia Bergin. Hope you're doing as well, or better!, in November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read The Anatomical Shape of a Heart and I loved it too! Such an amazing book. Loved Jack and Bex! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a amazing October! Wish I can read as much books as that.

    Jennilyn @ RurouniJenniReads

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!