Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Waiting on The Lies About Truth!


24892774Sadie Kingston, is a girl living in the aftermath. A year after surviving a car accident that killed her friend Trent and left her body and face scarred, she can't move forward. The only person who seems to understand her is Trent's brother, Max.
As Sadie begins to fall for Max, she's unsure if she is truly healed enough to be with him-even if Max is able to look at her scars and not shy away. But when the truth about the accident and subsequent events come to light, Sadie has to decide if she can embrace the future or if she'll always be trapped in the past.

The Lies About Truth will be released on November 3 by Harper Teen.

3 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think this book is my thing but "the truth about the accident" intrigues me a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already heard good things about this book. I'm looking forward to it. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!