Monday, October 5, 2015

My Momentous Month | September 2015!


How is it already October? I feel like school only just started, nonetheless the year 2015! Now it's almost 2016! This is absolutely crazy. Nonetheless, let's get on with my reading this month!

Books Read
The Body Institute by Carol Riggs ★★★★☆
The Foxglove Killings by Tara Kelly ★★★★☆
Mister Max: The Book of Kings by Cynthia Voigt ★★★★☆
Mister Max: The Book of Secrets by Cynthia Voigt ★★★★☆
Drowning is Inevitable by Shalanda Stanley ★★★★☆
Finding Perfect by Kendra C. Highley ★★★★★
Your Voice Is All I Hear by Leah Scheier ★★★★★
Ten Things Sloane Hates About True by Tera Lynn Childs ★★★★☆
Immaculate by Katelyn Detweiler ★★★★☆
The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow ★★★☆☆
The Martian by Andy Weir ★★★★★
Playing the Player by Lisa Brown Roberts ★★★★☆
Romancing the Dark in the City of Light by Ann Jacobus ★★★★☆
Future Perfect by Jen Larsen ★★★☆☆

October TBR
Bliss by Shay Mitchell
Create Your Own Autobiography: Neil Patrick Harris by Neil Patrick Harris
Signs Point to Yes
The Anatomical Shape of a Heart
No True Echo
Dreamstrider
H20 

Favorite Book of August 2015
22082098

Favorites in Each Genre
Contemporary | Your Voice is All I Hear
Science Fiction | The Martian
Fantasy | N/A
Paranormal | N/A
Graphic Novel | N/A

Favorite Cover of the Month
22082098

Favorite Characters of the Month
Boy | Joan from Your Voice is All I Hear by Leah Scheier
Girl | Paige Westfield from Finding Perfect by Kendra C. Highley

Favorite Setting of the Month
Mars, from The Martian. It was so intense!

What were your favorites of the month?

1 comment:

  1. You read so much in September! I've been wanting to read The Martian. I tried before the movie came out, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I'm glad to see you gave it five stars. It makes me want to read it even more.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!