Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Waiting on Zeroes!


24885636
Ethan, aka "Scam," has a way with words. When he opens his mouth, whatever he wants you to hear comes out. But Ethan isn't just a smooth talker. He has a unique ability to say things he doesn't consciously even know. Sometimes the voice helps, but sometimes it hurts-like now, when the voice has lied and has landed Ethan in a massive mess. So now Ethan needs help. And he needs to go to the last people who would ever want to help him-his former group of friends, the self-named "zeroes" who also all possess similarly double-edged abilities, and who are all angry at Ethan for their own respective reasons. Brought back together by Scam's latest mischief, they find themselves entangled in an epic, whirlwind adventure packed with as much interpersonal drama as mind-bending action. 

Zeroes will be released on September 29 by Simon Pulse.

11 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything by Scott Westerfeld, but I have high hopes for this! Thank you for sharing♥

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popular pick today! Hope you love this one too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel bad for never having read anything by this author but I think I'd definitely like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my pick today too!! I really hope you enjoy it when you get to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really interesting! I'm a fan of Scott Westerfeld's Uglies so am definitely planning on checking this out! Thanks for posting it!

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for this one. Love Scott Westerfeld! Great pick.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an arc of this! I am definitely excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am pretty excited about this one too. I am currently reading Afterworlds and really liking it. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen this one a few times today! I haven't read anything else by the author yet, but my brother LOVES his books! I hope you enjoy this one :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea of this book, plus, it's Scott Westerfeld, so I'm sure it'll be awesome! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!