Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Waiting on I Crawl Through It!


I Crawl Through It
Four talented teenagers are traumatized-coping with grief, surviving date rape, facing the anxiety of standardized tests and the neglect of self-absorbed adults-and they'll do anything to escape the pressure. They'll even build an invisible helicopter, to fly far away to a play where everyone will understand them... until they learn the only way to escape reality is to face it head-on. 

I Crawl Through It will be released on September 22 by Little Brown Books for Young Readers.

6 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a tough book! But the synopsis is pretty intriguing...

    My WOW!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  3. The premise screams A.S. King. Thank you for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is new to me, but I am definitely intrigued by the synopsis! Thanks for sharing, Krystianna!
    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well coloured me intrigued. Now I'll need to hunt this down on Goodreads to see if it's a more serious contemporary, or fantasy or both. The premise alone has me hooked. Awesome choice Kryst and thanks for putting it on my radar <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cannot wait for I Crawl Through it! It will be my first A.S. King book, but I know that it will be a great one♥ Great pick!

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!