Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Waiting on Carry On!


23734628Simon Snow just wants to relax and savor his last year at the Watford School of Magicks, but no one will let him. His girlfriend broke up with him, his best friend is a pest, and his mentor keeps trying to hide him away int he mountains where maybe he'll be safe. Simon can't even enjoy the fact that his roommate and long time nemesis is missing, because he can't stop worrying about the evil git. Plus there are ghosts. And vampires. And actual evil things trying to shut Simon down. When you're the most powerful magician the world has ever known, you never get to relax and savor anything.
Carry On is a ghost story, a love story, a mystery and a melodrama. It has just as much kissing and talking as you'd expect from a Rainbow Rowell story-but far, far more monsters.

Carry On will be released on October 6 by St. Martin's Griffin.

9 comments:

  1. I've seen so much love for this one already, fans super eager to get their hands on this one. I didn't like Fangirl but actually really want to read this one actually, it sounds a bit like an older version of Percy Jackson, which makes me super excited! Thanks for sharing Krystianna and reminding me to grab a copy once it's released <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popular pick lately! Hope you enjoy it as well!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I amazingly have never read anything by Rainbow Rowell! I should get on that. Her books look really good. Great pick!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've really got to hurry up and read Fangirl! I hear so many great things, and now there is this one coming as well. Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH! I still need to read Fangirl! I think I'm the only person left on the planet who hasn't. I hope you enjoy this!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes and Yes! Great pick this week, Happy Wednesday!

    Diayll @MotherGamerWriter

    My WoW


    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh! I can't wait for Carry On! I already preorder it. :)

    anna | annaish

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this one before, but I've never read anything by Rainbow Rowell... Maybe I'll give it a try. I hope you enjoy it! :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sound of this one! I actually haven't read a Rainbow Rowell book before but I do want to try this one out in time. I have bought Fangirl and I know I am going to have to read that one before I get around to this one!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!