Saturday, September 5, 2015

My Momentous Month | August 2015


I can't believe that it's already September. I feel like at the beginning of every My Momentous Month post I state that I can't believe how fast the month flew by, but it honestly did! My blogging may slow down a bit now, because I'm super busy with high school and field hockey!

Books Read
Every Day by David Levithan ★★★★★
Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid ★★★★☆
Six Earlier Days by David Levithan ★★★★★
The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak ★★★★★
Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell ★★★★☆
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas ★★★★★
Mister Max: The Book of Lost Things ★★★★☆
Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon ★★★★☆
After the Red Rain by Barry Lyga ★★★★★
Lumiere by Jacqueline E. Garlick ★★★★☆
Awake by Natasha Preston ★★★☆☆
Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy ★★★☆☆
Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie ★★★☆☆
The Trial by Franz Kafka ★★★☆☆
A Little in Love by Susan E. Fletcher ★★★★★

September TBR
The rest of the Mister Max trilogy (I have two books left, I'm halfway through one of them!)
Drowning is Inevitable
Romancing the Dark in the City of Light
Your Voice is All I Hear

Favorite Book of August 2015
18588738

Favorites in Each Genre
Contemporary | The Heartbreakers
Science Fiction | After the Red Rain
Fantasy | Throne of Glass
Paranormal | N/A
Graphic Novel | N/A

Favorite Cover of the Month
13455099

Favorite Characters of the Month
Boy | Fin of Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell
Girl | Deedra of After the Red Rain by Barry Lyga

Favorite Setting of the Month
The world from After the Red Rain by Barry Lyga!

What were your favorites of the month?

5 comments:

  1. I love your summary of your reading experience each month. It's almost like a scrapbook! And the cover for Mechanica - wow, I think I'm hooked already. Definitely going to check it out.

    All the best with your new school year and hope you have a good reading month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice recap. And you had a productive month! :D I hope you'll have a great reading month this September as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so jealous of you! You finished a lot of books this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED Throne of Glass! You have to read Crown of Midnight, it got better and I didn't think that that was even possible. I've also loved Every Day! I'm so glad you did as well♥

    I really wanted to read anything by Adi Alsaid since Let's Get Lost, but I probably will start by his most recent book and if I loved that one, I'll read Let's Get Lost. You liked it and that's a good sign. I trust you! hahaha

    Great list you got there! You've read a ton of books which is something to be proud of♥ :)

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!