Sunday, September 6, 2015

Interview with Olivia's Catastrophe!

Hey guys! Today I have an interview with Olivia-Savannah to share with you!

Hi bookish world!

I'm Olivia-Savannah, a book crazy blogger from Olivia's Catastrophe. I have been reading since I can remember, and love writing my own stories myself. If you don't find me doing either of those or fangirling, I could be found behind my harp, at church, looking after little kids or on the basketball court. Hope you like the answers to the questions!

Hardcover or paperback?
Paperback definitely! I have recently admired some hardbacks for when the books are long, or collections of a series. But otherwise...

Book or e-copy?
I love my printed books most of all! I read e-copy's quickly so it is great for review copies, but my favourite ebooks I buy in paperback after all!

If you were in a book, which type of character would you be?
Just like in real life with my friends group, I would be the motherly character to all my friends. I would come up with sensible ideas, make sure no one gets left behind and give advice when making the tough decisions xD But those characters are often likely to die, so...

If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
YA! All sorts of lovely romances, all sorts of adventures and action. Maybe not YA dystopians though, because they don't seem to have the best of lives ^.^

If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
Olivia's Catastrophe & Other Mishappenings

Which character in a novel most resembles you and why?
Annabeth. I would definitely be Athena'sd daughter without a doubt. I can be smart, love reading and would generally make good friends with her. Oh, and I am PETRIFIED of spiders like her. I mean, have you seen those things?

How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
Definitely! I don't have one particular favourite, but I have read Gone by Michael Grant four times, and two of them were back to back! I have also read Twilight about four times. There are some other much loved books I need to reread as well though

How do you organize your books on your bookshelf?
By colour of course! ;)

How many books do you usually read at a time?
I'm a huge multi-reader, and I blame that on my habit of multi-tasking everything I do. I feel so much more productive that way and things happen faster. I am usually juggling 3 ebooks and 2 paperbacks at a time. I know, I know xD But how else will I conquer that TBR?

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer all the questions Olivia-Savannah!

Olivia-Savannah's links:
Olivia's Catastrophe
Twitter
YouTube
Pinterest
Bloglovin'
Facebook
Instagram
Google Plus

3 comments:

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!