Sunday, September 13, 2015

Blogger Interview | Things Lucy Reads

Displaying blog icon.jpgHey guys! Today I have an interview with Lucy from Things Lucy Reads for all of you! I've been following her blog since I first found her, and she's so sweet; I highly recommend checking out her blog if you have the time! Now, onto the questions!
1. Hardcover or paperback?
I love Hardcovers!! Sometimes the price difference makes me lean more towards paperback though. The Hardcovers just seem to prop themselves up better while reading than the PB editions. 

2. Book or e-copy?
Book for sure! I get headaches/migraines so reading on a screen isn't ideal for me. I am able to read eBooks just not for long periods of time.

3. Library or book store?
Library! I'm definitely a library user! Sometimes the budget doesn't always allow for all the books i'm wanting to read. I love going to the library as well, something about the atmosphere :)

4. New books or used books?
Both. I don't mind reading used books at all. I have a local book store that I constantly trade books with. As far as my favorite reads for my collection, I prefer new ones with hardcovers.

5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be?
Side-kick! I'm not an "in your face" type of person. I love helping others so I could see myself being someone's side-kick!

6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
Wow, good question. I would love to have a book turned movie. As far as who would play me....Leighton Meester or Blake Lively. (no this wasn't an intentional Gossip Girl reference lol!!)

7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
Historical Romance. I love the stories of families working together when they don't have much else. Linda Lael Miller writes a lot of great historical romance novels. I realize this wouldn't be the easiest time frame to live in but I think I would like it :) 

8. If you could meet any one other, who would it be and why?
It would have to be Kiera Cass. She seems like such a bubbly, awesome person. I would love to meet her one day.

9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
Tales of the Reader?? I constantly have a book in my lap so definitely a book related title.

10. Which character in a novel most resembles you and why?
Such a tough question! Lets see, I'm not sure that I've read about my character yet. At least, not that i'm remembering lol!! One day maybe!!

11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
My favorite book at the moment is The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks. I've only read it once but it was just perfection. I recently purchased it so I know I'll be reading it a lot more times in the future.

Thank you so much for answering the questions, Lucy!

Lucy's Links:

1 comment:

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!