Sunday, September 20, 2015

Blogger Interview | The Bookdragon!

grab button for the bookdragon
Hey guys! Today's interview is with the lovely blogger behind The Bookdragon! I've followed Mary Jane's blog for a while, so I definitely suggest checking it out!

Hardcover or paperback?
I prefer hardback over paperback but it's easier to read with paperbacks so both, I guess (cheating, I know).

Book or e-copy?
Ebooks but I love hoarding physical ones.

Library or book store?
Book stores because it's mostly updated.

New books or used books?
New but I like annotated used books, too.

If you were in a book, which type of character would you be?
The goofy gal with hidden pain.

Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
Of course, Emma Stone or Anne Hathaway.

If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
Historical fiction because I think I'm stuck in the wrong era or contemporary romance because I'm a sucker for love stories.

If you could meet any one author, who would you meet and why?
Alison Pirot; this lady has been the reason why I started reading YA. She inspired me with her book, albeit underrated, Can You Promise Me Spring. I'll probably cry when I meet her, she greatly influenced my life.

Which character in a novel most resembles you and why?
Kenji Kishimoto from Shatter Me trilogy because he's goofy, I'm goofy and people often forget that we, too, have pain hidden.

Besides reading, what are some of your other favorite hobbies?
I normally do editing in my Photoshop or sketch.

What's your favorite book to movie adaptation?
Gone Girl. Good lord, that movie is insane.

How do you organize your books on your bookshelf?
In no particular order, honestly. I'm too lazy to organize it by color, author or title.

What's your favorite genre of music? Your favorite bands?
Pop punk and rock. I love All Time Low and A Rocket to the Moon.

What's your least favorite genre and why?
I don't like reading children and middle-grade sub-genres.

Who's your favorite author?
Alison Pirot and Tahereh Mafi. 

Do you like to listen to music or snack on food  while you read, or do you like it really quiet?
I like it really quiet. I can't concentrate if someone's playing music or munching loudly.

How many books do you usually read at a time?
Usually, I read 2-3. Two ebooks and one physical copy.

If you were allowed to have a party and you could invite any three book characters, which three book characters would you invite and why?
I'll invite three Kenji Kishimotos because a girl can never have too much of Kenji.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer the questions, Mary Jane!
Mary Jane's links:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Krystianna and Mary Jane! I love this feature. This kind of feature used to be seen left and right when I joined the book blogosphere back in 2010. <3 I appreciate sharing the love.

    Precious @ Fragments of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for having me in your blog, Kristianna! I appreciate this kind of effort you do to all bloggers.
    XXX

    Jane @ the bookdragon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview! Such a great way to get see new fun blogs!

    I also wanted to let you know I nominated you for the TBR Book Tag. I am sorry if you don't like doing them, but I like nominating the blogs I keep up with. If you are interested here's link: http://bogdanathebooknerd.blogspot.com/2015/09/tbr-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love reading how other bloggers think.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!