Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Waiting on Everything Everything!


18692431This innovative, heartfelt debut novel tells the story of a girl who's literally allergic to the outside world. When a new family moves in next door, she begins a complicated romance that challenges everything she's ever known. The narrative unfolds via vignettes, diary entries, texts, charts, lists, illustrations, and more.
My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I'm allergic to the world. I don't leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.
But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He's tall, lean, wearing all black-black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking at stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly.
Maybe we can't predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It's almost certainly going to be a disaster.

Everything, Everything will be released on September 1 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers.

14 comments:

  1. Nice! Seeing a lot of this one! Hope you love it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen nothing but great things about this one. Awesome pick!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of this book so much! So so pretty. I've heard a lot of good things about this book too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard much about this book but the cover looks gorgeous.
    Paulina @ My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was on my Wow last week, it definitely looks like one of the best books of the rest of this year!!! im really excited to see what all the hype is about :)
    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read it already and it was WONDERFUL! I hope you enjoy it!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an egalley, but don't think I'll get to it before it expires. :-( It sounds so good though! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like such an original book! Would love to read it as well :)


    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I was excited for this one preBEA but I haven't heard much feedback since then. I hope it turns out pretty good.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING! I hope you do too once you get a chance to read it :D
    Jackie @ No Bent Spines

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing!! :) I cannot wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to read this too! I hope we both enjoy it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've read this one and I LOVED IT! It's such a unique read! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out! :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  14. This one definitely sounds very different and very good. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!