Sunday, August 23, 2015

Blogger Interview | Kristelle of Amiabooklover

Hey guys! Today I have an awesome interview with Kristelle of Amiabooklover!

Anyway, I'm Kristelle of Amiabooklover. I started blogging some time in February of last year! I am totally clueless on how blogs work but I ignored my 'cluelessness' and continued on creating a blog in blogger. Haha! I don't even know how or what codes I should use. I don't have anybody to ask for help. So sad LOL! I don't even know anyone in this blogosphere! BUT! I'm so glad I went against my initial 'don't blog, you're noob' feeling because I get to meet warm hearts out of bloggers and virtual cutie friends I met and befriended. Haha! Cheesy~ Anyway, I blog almost about anything else but I very much had IT with YA, HORROR, SUPERNATURAL and SCIFI.

1. Hardcover or paperback?
OMG! Hardcover!!!! 

2. Book or e-copy?
I prefer print copies, actually. But ecopies are much easier to get.

3. Library or book store?
I don't like to spend money so... BOOKSTORE! Hahaha. Damn, the irony.

4. New books or used books?
Both. Both. Both.

5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be?
I want to be a kickass character! You know the type who looooks so tough outside but freaking soft inside. :3 Haha! 

6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
OMG, YES! OF COURSE, NO ONE ELSE BUT ME! I'LL PLAY MY CHARACTER. Haha! Wait, Can I?

7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
I like to live in a fantasy! I want to wield a sword or a staff or a wand.. OMG! 

8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet and why?
I want to meet JK Rowling! Even back then, when I was still a kid who thought HP movies re real.

9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
I'll go with, 'Happy Tears, Sad Smiles'.

10. Which character in a novel most resembles you and why?
I haven't met or read a character that resembles me, actually. 

11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
Yes! Once I freaking love a book, I'll reread it many times.

12. Besides reading, what are some of your other favorite hobbies?
I also watch anime and films.

13. What's your favorite book to movie adaptation?
Favorite? Harry Potter movies and Maze Runner!!!

14. What's your favorite book cover color?
White and Blue!

15. How do you organize your books on your bookshelf?
My books are stacked by sizes.

16. What's your favorite genre of music? Your favorite bands?
Pop? Actually, I have no particular favorite as long as I like the music, that's enough reason to have it as my favorite. ;)

17. What are some of your favorite bloggers or booktubers?
Will you believe me if I say, Pewdiepie is my favorite booktuber? OMG. Just between us, okay? :3

18. What's your least favorite genre and why?
Anything historical romance without any added elements of fantasy or science. It's hard for me to get hooked to these stories.

19. Do you like to listen to music or snack on food  while you read, or do you like it really quiet?
I sometimes read while listening to classical music. Haha! But I prefer reading in silence while on my bed.

20. How many books do you usually read at a time?
When a book is actually really good that it makes my mind look for books to read for more, I usually take 2-3 books in one day. But that's really rare and depends on the book I picked up.

21. If you were allowed to have a party and you could invite any three book characters, which three book characters would you invite and why?
I'll invite Fred and George of Harry Potter and Tinkerbell! Just for fun? Can you imagine how they will interact with each other? Haha!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer all of the questions, Kristelle!
Kristelle's Links:

4 comments:

  1. *waves* Hi, Kristelle! I agree with a lot of your answers - I'm a by-size organizer all the way (although someday I might like to try organizing by color since it always looks so pretty in people's pictures). And who DOESN'T want to meet J.K. Rowling? I'd like to meet THAT person to figure out WHY.

    Krystianna, thanks for your comment on my open letter to John Green haters! It made me so glad to get comments from people who agree with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Emily!!! Hahaha! *waves like a kid*

      Thank you so much, Krystianna! I really did enjoy this~! <3

      Delete
  2. Great answers Kristelle!! :D I enjoyed reading these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA!! Thank you <3. I enjoyed answering the questions, too!

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!