Monday, August 17, 2015

ARC August Update! (Week 2)

arc august
This week, I've mostly been focusing on finishing up my summer reading homework for school, so I feel I would've read more ARCs had it not been for that! I've been trying to read Tess of the D'urbervilles for school and it's kind of hard to get through. Have any of you read it before?

I did make it through four ARCs. 

Here's what I read this week:
Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon ★★★★☆
After the Red Rain by Barry Lyga with Peter Facinelli and Robert DeFranco ★★★★★
Lumiere by Jacqueline E. Garlick ★★★★☆
Awake by Natasha Preston ★★★★☆

I'm hoping to read Noir by Jacqueline E. Garlick and the rest of the Mister Max trilogy next week, since I failed to do that last week. What do you plan on reading next week? How's your ARC August been?

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting through all those ARCs. Did you like Lumiere? I need to get started on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to do my summer reading for school while also doing ARC August. I'm hoping to read Vengeance Road and The Sister Pact this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting through four ARCs! And congrats on making it through Awake. I think you may be the first person I've seen to not DNF it.

    Here's my ARC August Update

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on this week's ARCs!

    I read Tess of the D'urbervilles several years ago. I remember it being a little difficult to get into, but I ended up liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!! I cannot wait to hear your thoughts on Lumiere! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!