Saturday, August 8, 2015

ARC August Update! (Week 1)

arc august

This week, I got through four arcs. I may have gotten a bit side-tracked since I also read a library book, Every Day by David Levithan, which was amazing... but more on that when my review comes. I also finished the short story that goes along with the book, as well as Throne of Glass.

Here's what I read this week:
In the Beginning There Was Us by Ingrid Jonach ★★★★☆
Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid ★★★★☆
The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak ★★★★★
Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell ★★★★☆

I also got about 3/4 of the way through the first book in the Mister Max trilogy. Here's what I'm hoping to get through this week:
The next two Mister Max books
Awake by Natasha Preston
Lumiere & Noir by Jacqueline Garlick

What books did you get through this week?

13 comments:

  1. Oh you read four, nice! I really liked Mechanica. I anxiously await your review :)

    Here's my Week 1 Update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I've heard good things about Never Always Sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man you made a lot of progress in just one week! I am looking forward to your reviews for all these.
    ~Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four ARC's in one week is a good week! Congrats, and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job! :) You have read a lot! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's awesome!!! I totally suck at keeping a schedule when it comes to reading ARCs or any book for that matter. I mean, I read them on time, but I never end up reading the books I set aside for that month. I am such a mood reader. I am horrible!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're doing so well with your ARC August week Krystianna! I've only read 1 ARC this week, working on the rest. Hopefully I'll catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've also read The Heartbreakers this week, but our ratings are very different. I read Never Always Sometimes last, last week, though. Additionally, I might read Awake, too.

    Jane @the bookdragon

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did awesome!I got through three this week and aiming for the same next week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read the Heartbreakers a while ago and I loved it! This week I only finished "My Secret to Tell" and it was amazing

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good job reading ARCs. I've been trying to read a lot of mine this past week too. I have a lot from BEA coming up, so I'm trying to keep on track.

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome progress, Krystianna, congrats! And they look like they were great books. :-D Good luck with your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great progress! My first week was decent and this past week was not the greatest... Oh well. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!