Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Waiting on What You Left Behind!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

20933641
It's all Ryden's fault. If he hadn't gotten Meg pregnant, she would have never stopped her chemo treatments and would still be alive. Instead, he's failing fatherhood one dirty diaper at a time. And it's not like he's had time to grieve while struggling to care for their infant daughter, start his senior year, and earn the soccer scholarship he needs to go to college.
The one person who makes Ryden feel like his old self is Joni. She's fun and energetic-and doesn't know he has a baby. But the more time they spend together, the harder it becomes to keep his two worlds separate. Finding one of Meg's journals only stirs up old emotions, and Ryden's convinced Meg left other notebooks for him to find, some message to help his new life makes sense. But how is he going to have a future if he can't let go of the past?


Release Date: August 4

10 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. I'm definitely looking forward to it. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this sounds like a book that is going to tug at the heart strings. I'm adding it to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a new to me one! Hope you thoroughly enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! This looks so good! I've seen some excellent ARC reviews of this one too. Great pick!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this book sounds so sad, but so good at the same time. I've never heard of a book like this. It's so refreshing because most of the time it's the father who's gone and the mother is left with the child. This is new and refreshing! I've added it to my list :)

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this on my tbr also. I hope we both enjoy reading it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been hearing this is super sad but really good! I'm excited for it, too! Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard of this book before and am super excited to read it when it comes out. If you read it, I hope you enjoy it! :D

    ~Kaitlin @ Next Page Please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book can go both ways it can be a great read of 2015 or a bad one that reminds people of a Teen Mom episode.
    Paulina @ The Little Book Pixie
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!