I was tagged about a year ago to do the Reading Habits Tag by Perks of Being a Reader and Hazy Reads, so I thought it was about time that I finally do it!
1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
Yes! I always lounge out on my bean bag which is right near my bookshelves, or I'll splay out across my bed because I like to be comfy.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I am actually fine with either! I just can't do dog-earring.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?
I always have to stop reading at the end of a chapter. However, if I'm called down for dinner and I'm in the middle of one, then I'll keep reading until a page ends on a period because I'm picky.
4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
Yes! I tend to love either hot chocolate or lemonade for drinking. I also like to eat something crunchy, though I do my best to chew away from the book so that nothing gets inside it because that'd be gross.
5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading?
Sometimes I'll listen to slow or mellow music while reading, but never do I listen to TV. I love listening to the Great Gatsby soundtrack.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
I like to read one book at a time. More than one doesn't go down well.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I'll read anywhere!
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
In my head! I couldn't possibly read out loud.
9. Do you ever read ahead or skip passages?
If the book is great, then yes, sometimes I do.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I have to keep it new! If I break the spine I'll cry.
11. Do you write in your books?
Never! Sometimes I like to sell books I decide I don't want to keep, and if I wrote in them, I wouldn't be able to sell them at the local used bookstore.
12. What are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading Siren's Fury by Mary Weber, which is the sequel to The Storm Siren. I'm loving it so far! As soon as I'm done, I will start reading either Armada or The Summer of Chasing Mermaids.
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag!