Thursday, July 2, 2015

Music Recs: Lorde

Music Recommendations was created so that I can share some of my favorite artists and bands with all of you!

I'm sure all of you have heard of her by now.

She is fabulous.

She is talented.

She's great at dancing.

this looks mechanical ella yelich-o'connor gif
She is Lorde.

I have been a huge fan of Lorde ever since her song Royals, and I strongly encourage you to check out the rest of her music! I absolutely love her and it just amazes me that we are both the same age and that she's crazily successful.

PLUS SHE'S FRIENDS WITH T SWIZZLE.



My favorite Lorde song is Buzzcut Season.

What's your favorite Lorde song?

9 comments:

  1. Royals! My all time favorite! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Royals.I can't help it --I have to still stop and listen when it's on.So filled with attitude, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lorde! All her songs are amazing but my favorites are Buzzcut Season, 400 Lux, and Glory and Gore =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lorde as well! My favorite song of hers is for sure Tennis Court!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Winces* I'm not really a Lorde fan . . . but I promise to listen to "Buzzcut Season" because I have never heard it before! Also, that random clown that did a cover of "Royals" on YouTube was awesome and weird and terrifying. I loved it.
    You forgot to mention that Lorde has fabulous hair. And I agree, she is very talented. *Trundles off to check out this Buzzcut Season song*
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Yellow Flicker beat. Yeah huge Hunger Games fan here (both book and movie).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE her! I love Yellow Flicker Beat, Everybody Wants to Rule the World, Glory and Gore! And you HAVE to love Royals of course!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pretty much love everything this girl puts out, but my favorites are 400 Lux, Royals, and Tennis Court. I can't wait until she puts out a new album.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooove her hair (and her voice!). But FOR REALS: her hair is everything I want my hair to be. My favorite song by her is Yellow Flicker Beat. I mean, I can feel the notes in my veins when that song is on. (and goodness, that sounds creepy!)
    Jackie @ No Bent Spines

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!