Sunday, July 12, 2015

Interview with Alexandria of The Book's Buzz!

The Book's Buzz
Today I have an interview with Alexandria of The Book's Buzz to share with all of you! I hope you enjoy it and stop by Alexandria's blog after you're done reading. :)

Let's get on with the questions, eh?

1. Hardcover or paperback?
Hardcover 

2. Book or e-copy?
Book 

3. Library or book store?
Book store

4. New books or used books?
Both actually 

5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be?
Type? Probably the one who gets to fall in love with the hottest guys *wink*

6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
That would be awesome! I've always wanted to answer this question. I don't know who'd play me as a teen but I have an idea of an actress that would fit perfectly as an older version of me. Get ready guys. it would be Kelly Hu. She looks nothing like me but I look up to her more than any other female asian actress. 

7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
Fantasy! Just imagine being in a world with dragons and/or fairies. 

8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet and why?
Brandon Sanderson because he's an amazing writer, like c'mon. 

9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
Twinception. I've always thought of that title because I have a twin sister :D 

10. Which character in a novel most resembles you and why?
Feyre from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas because she has the same aspirations as I. She is selfless and provides her family with food by hunting but is also looking for love in a world in a war. 

11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
I never reread books. 

12. Besides reading, what are some of your other favorite hobbies?
I love to craft with polymer clay and other sculptural media. You can find some of the things I've made here: http://www.thebooksbuzz.com/p/bookish-crafts.html

13. What's your favorite book to movie adaptation?
Haven't watched a lot but the Maze Runner was so awesome! 

14. What's your favorite book cover color?
Mint. It's also my power color. 

15. How do you organize your books on your bookshelf?
By color, as of now.

16. What's your favorite genre of music? Your favorite bands?
Pop and Rock. I also like some country like Taylor Swift and The Band Perry. Misterwives is my favorite band of all time. 

17. What are some of your favorite bloggers or booktubers?
Well I'm a booktube and blogger so haa. Yeah but I can't name all my fav bloggers or booktubers or we'd be here all day. 

18. What's your least favorite genre and why?
Historical Fiction. I can't stand historical references and boring anecdotes. 

19. Who's your favorite author?
Hard question. Sarah J. Maas, as of now. 

20. Do you like to listen to music or snack on food  while you read, or do you like it really quiet?
I always eat while I'm reading and listen to music. I eat nuts of sometimes potato chips, but junk food is bad so don't learn from me lol! 

21. How many books do you usually read at a time?
One. Two gets confusing since I have to review them after. Three is just unbearable. 

22. If you were allowed to have a party and you could invite any three book characters, which three book characters would you invite and why?
Tamlin from A Court of Thorns and Roses, Lara Jean from To All the Boys I've Loved Before, and Roth from White Hot Kiss. I feel like having two male characters and one female character would cause a great conflict. Also because Roth and Tamlin are two hotties ;) 

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer all of the questions Alexandria!

Find Alexandria on:


_______________________________________________________

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I enjoyed your interview! Haha! It's fun. :)

    -Kristelle @ Amiabooklover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! Sarah J. Maas is one of my favorite authors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me. <3

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!