Thursday, July 2, 2015

Booktube Discussion!

GUYS.

I made a decision.

I am going to try out Booktubing this summer!

For those of you who do not know, many people make book videos on YouTube now, which is mainly called booktubing. I'm a huge fan of watching those videos, so I've decided to give it a try this summer, as I feel that at times when I get very busy it may be easier to make a video than spending a lot of time putting together a post. I also just think it would be a fun new experience for me.

I am definitely not giving up on the blog, I just think that booktubing would be an excellent addition to the blog and all the hard work I've put into it! 

Anyway, I was wondering what kind of videos you guys would like to see. I'm definitely going to do book reviews, hauls, tags, and of course a bookshelf tour once I get all my bookshelves all organized fancily to the point where I feel they're clean enough to finally show people. However, I was wondering if there was anything else you guys would like to see, such as any discussion ideas or anything else. 

If you have any ideas, please comment down below! I'll be sure to mention you in the video if I fulfill your idea!

What ideas do you have? What are your thoughts on booktube?

10 comments:

  1. OMGGGG I'm definitely subscribing. I remember when I was a newbie book tuber. I AM STILL AM LOL! And I'm still getting used to the reigns of the Youtube world. I love the sound of you using the summer to starting to try out. That's a really smart idea and I'm so happy for you. Already subscribed but can't wait to see the new videos. AWESOME!!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought about booktubing a lot but I'm tabling it for now. Good luck with it! I'll be looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I'll definitely subscribe:) You could discussion videos, those are always fun to watch and they're not many going on booktube. Why you got into reading, etc.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYAY! You will definitely have to let us know when you start! I have thought about starting one as well (I even filmed a really bad haul once and never uploaded it), but am kind of terrified! Best of luck with your new channel!
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also considering booktubing. I just have to get over my shyness and awkwardness. Haha!

    I'm looking forward to your videos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE it! I really want to get into booktubing, watching them, doing them but 1. I Don't have the internet aka it's impossible to watch videos on my internet and 2. I hate taking videos of myself O_O I do not like being on camera at all... But I would definitely try to watch yours whenever I can :)
    As for content, all of that sounds really cool :)! Can't wait to watch your videos *cough* if I find internet *cough*
    Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! I love watching book tubing videos!! Top 5 Wednesday Videos are really popular and helpful to build your content.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't watch many of the videos - simply because I read posts and comment on them later (like, at work HAHA) but I am excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the venture, Krystianna! I'm always impressed with people who are willing to start talking in front of a camera! That takes some serious gut. :)
    I'm not much of a Booktube watcher, but I'll be on the look out for yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with booktube. I'm looking forward to your videos. I subscribe to a ton of booktubers, but I’ve never tried making a video myself. I don’t even own a video camera. :)

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!