Friday, July 24, 2015

ARC August Sign-Up!

arc august
ARC August is hosted by Read Sleep Repeat, and if you want to know more about it, click here!

I'm sure all of you fellow book bloggers know the lure of Netgalley. You don't go on there for a while and then when you finally do you go a little crazy requesting some books or getting the ones that say read now because they all seem so great. Then you look at the books you've gotten and you're all like:
WHAT HAVE I JUST DONE?!?
That has happened to me a few times this year, so that's why I've decided to join in and devote an entire month to knocking out tons of ARCs that I've received! Here are the ones that I'm hoping to get to, plus some *maybes*:
  1. The Body Institute by Carol Riggs (9/1/15)
  2. The Foxglove Killings by Tara Kelly (9/1/15)
  3. Your Voice is All I Hear by Leah Scheier (9/1/15)
  4. Lumiere by Jacqueline Garlick (9/15/15)
  5. Shattered Blue by Lauren Bird Horowitz (9/15/15)
  6. The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow (9/22/15)
  7. Master of Formalities by Scott Meyer (7/28/15)
  8. The Undying by Ethan Reid (10/7/14, though I just recently got it on Netgalley)
  9. Earth & Sky by Megan Crewe (10/28/14)
  10. The Clouded Sky by Megan Crewe (5/5/15)
  11. The Vanishing Girl by Laura Thalassa (1/27/15)
  12. From a Different Star by Karen McQuestion (5/19/15)
  13. Everything You And I Could Have Been If We Weren't You and I by Albert Espinosa (7/2/15)
Are any of you participating in ARC August? What are you hoping to get read?

9 comments:

  1. I totally signed up! I keep getting more and more ARCs and review copies and I need to do something about it.

    Christina @ Books & Prejudice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh so much great books!

    Happy Reading
    Patrick @ The Bookshelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up for this, too. I also have The Body Institute for this challenge. I hope we both enjoy it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely going to sign up for this! Thanks for the heads up. :) Good luck with your list!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did sign up! Lumiere, Shattered Blue, and The Scorpion Rules are all on my TBR list for another time. I'm going to be reading Cinder for the Lunar Chronicles (re)read along, so I only chose four books for ARC August: Mechanica, Miss Mabel's School for Girls, Vampires of Manhattan, and Everything, Everything. I hear you on the Netgalley overload. Before I became a blogger, I requested a lot but reviewed like none of them. I'm hoping to get my ratio up.

    Nicole @ Boundless Bookaholic

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lure of netgalley is basically the story of my life! I 'only' have 13 books left then, I've received a total of 121 books on there..... I feel bad.

    I hope you enjoy Everything You and I Could've been...... I didn't enjoy it at all, I was quite disappointed actually. But hopefully you'll really like it!

    Good luck with conquering ARC August, I love how we're such a tight nit community and we keep encouraging each other.
    But seriously, you can definitely do it! I believe in you

    AmandaEmma @ Little Miss Reader
    My ARC August TBR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great List! I have read Earth & Sky, The Clouded Sky, and From A Distant Star and loved ALL OF THEM. I am so obsessed with the Earth & Sky Trilogy tbh. So when you finish, hit me up and we can talk about it. Right now I feel like I am talking into the void about it...

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have lots of great books! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of books!! Great list hope you find some diamonds in the rough and then I will put them on my list! HAHA! Getting myself deeper in ARCs already!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!